desperate-housewives-serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
desperate-housewives-serbia

Dobrodosli na Desperate Housewives Serbia!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nikki Heat escapes from the chair?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikicruise

Nikki Heat escapes from the chair? Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Heat escapes from the chair?   Nikki Heat escapes from the chair? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 am

Among those crime dramas, I think castle is the top series on TV. Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a dockworker turned bar owner whose body is found floating in the East River. In the process of the investigation they uncover a secret buried since the days of Prohibition. And I think they are a good couple, you know, in the deep heart, they love each other, but the TV should go on, so, they cannot be together.
I liked this Season 2 Episode 12 'A Rose for Everafter' the best, at one point it felt as though Lanie got too cozy with examining Sophie's lifeless body. I suppose she's seen a lot of weird things within her job criteria. If I was to analyze the title 'A Rose for Everafter' (something I am thinking of doing regularly); a rose come in different sizes and colors, generally signifies love and happiness, but could easily be used at funerals. The title is probably linked to the old romance between Castle and Kyra (well presented), the new love between Krya and her fiancee (what was his name?), the death which probably brought all the facts together and the ability for Kyra to move on from wondering 'what if' with Castle and living a happy life with her husband. It also looked like wedding bells would be an activity Beckett would have to pick up soon. Who knows, could it be Castle? As for Alexis and Martha, they hardly get enough screen time, but I appreciated the little time they had, did Castle figure out how Nikki Heat escapes from the chair?

Collect Cheap tv series dvd collection ,check it out, fine package and clear image
one tree hill dvd
The Secret Life dvd
The L Word dvd
Back to top Go down

Nikki Heat escapes from the chair?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
desperate-housewives-serbia :: O forumu-
Jump to: