desperate-housewives-serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
desperate-housewives-serbia

Dobrodosli na Desperate Housewives Serbia!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bloody Brilliant!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocolove

Bloody Brilliant!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Brilliant!!!   Bloody Brilliant!!! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:32 am

Dexter is by far one of my favorite television series of all time. The great thing about dexter dvd is that it is completely different from any other TV show every made.

I love the ride that you take with the characters, especially with our main man Dexter, constantly having questions unanswered and constantly wanting to know and figure out what is going to happen next. I think what makes the show so engaging is the fact that we have this guy, dexter dvd, who we become so emotionally and heroically attached to, and we are given a sense and feeling that we want him to prevail and we don't want him to ever be caught or found out who he really is, yet at the same time we sometimes question and doubt the actions that Dexter takes. I believe we as the audience would also find so many similarities in Dexter and his everyday life and at the same time we ask ourselves why Dexter is the way he is, which is another factor as to why he becomes such a successful protagonist.

Overall this is a fantastic and thoroughly engaging and addictive TV show, that at times will leave you shocked, disgusted then at other times will leave you happy and relieved for our protagonist, among many other emotions.
Back to top Go down

Bloody Brilliant!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
desperate-housewives-serbia :: Likovi-
Jump to: