desperate-housewives-serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
desperate-housewives-serbia

Dobrodosli na Desperate Housewives Serbia!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

remind my teenage life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie901

remind my teenage life Empty
PostSubject: remind my teenage life    remind my teenage life EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:21 am

I don’t really like to watch the movie about the young love, because young love is so beautiful, so innocent, so pure, I don’t think there are some directors and actors can do such great work. Last night, I saw a new movie was on, and after see the name and the introduction, I think I want to take a shoot.
Fortunately, this movie is not let me down. It describe the two of the actor’s thought, tell us both of them feelings, the pure young love, since July was 7 years old, when she saw the eye of Byence, she know she was fall in love with that eye, so, it began the long on side love of July, she is really not give up, no matter what Byence do to her. That remind me when the first time I falling, when I was a kid , I fall in love with a boy who has the most sunny smile in the world, just because of that, I falling ,about 10 year, I just cannot let it go ,every time ,I think I should stop ,stop that kind of stupid thing , stop thinking about him, but it is really cannot work. No matter what I promised myself not to do, after seeing that shining smile, I cannot help myself, my heart flipping. So, I love this film, maybe it is because I just see myself when I see Jule, remind my teenage life, those years I fall in love with that man.

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
Dexter 1-4 DVD Box Set
Man vs. Wild Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set
pretty little liars season 1 dvd box set
Back to top Go down

remind my teenage life
Page 1 of 1