desperate-housewives-serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
desperate-housewives-serbia

Dobrodosli na Desperate Housewives Serbia!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

but make me feel perfect.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie901

but make me feel perfect. Empty
PostSubject: but make me feel perfect.   but make me feel perfect. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 am

I just saw this film last night. First I thought it is just a ordinary story about the bank rub. The only reason I watch this film is just this film was directed and acted by Ben Affleck, I love him since I watch The Pearl, I think he is such an handsome man. And then I started catch the news and movies about him. Time really ages people, and makes us wise and mature. Now, he is a father and also a director. I really want to see what kind of film he wants to film. So this is his second film which directed by him. The first movie—Gone, baby, gone is really a good movie, and this time is totally brand new thing for him, and also for us. Because we all know, there is so much great movie about bank robbery, that’s a huge challenge for Ben. Fortunately, he is not let us disappointed, this film is awesome. It started from other point of view, another side. I really love that. And I love the relationship between him and Claire, they bounded so deep, but I know ,most great movie are ended not perfectly ,so he is not go with Claire, just leave, I figure when he found Claire lie to him ,told him to come to her place, he is definitely deeply sad. But in the end, that’s really great; because Claire finally not breaks his heart, ask him to leave. I love the ending, tragedy although, but make me feel perfect.

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
Dexter 1-4 DVD Box Set
Man vs. Wild Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set
pretty little liars season 1 dvd box set
Back to top Go down

but make me feel perfect.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
desperate-housewives-serbia :: Momci-
Jump to: