desperate-housewives-serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
desperate-housewives-serbia

Dobrodosli na Desperate Housewives Serbia!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

causing Mona to fall off the cliff.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie901

causing Mona to fall off the cliff. Empty
PostSubject: causing Mona to fall off the cliff.   causing Mona to fall off the cliff. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 am

Mona is one of my favorite character in Pretty Little Liars, she is one of the As until she dies in book four, that is really a tragedy, cause the character I hate—Alison becomes the A. Actually I’m not familiar with the books, but ,I already figure what’s going on with this whole show. Courtney, Alison’s twins sister, they are completely identical. But, almost no one knows about Courtney, because she is mentally ill, she always think about she is Alison, but she was not. So, she has been sent away, but the scary thing that, every time, they thought they already send Courtney away, it was always Alison has been sent. So, now, this Alison is not what she is, she is Courtney. That’ really complicated when I watched the first of the season one. But, Courtney is really mean; she dumped all Alison’s old friends and also boyfriend. So, there is nobody knows she is not Alison, cause she already dumped those who knows well about Alison. But she wrote about every secret of the 4 girls in a diary.
In the last episode of the first season, Hanna has figured out who 'A' is because she is spying on Mona's birthday in the woods since she was uninvited. Mona figures out that Hanna knows she is 'A' and hits her with the car, causing her to have short-term memory loss so she cannot tell the 4 girls about her discovery of 'A'. Apparently in the books, Mona dies whenever she is trying to push Spencer off of a cliff and Spencer moves, causing Mona to fall off the cliff. ]

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
Dexter 1-4 DVD Box Set
Man vs. Wild Seasons 1-4 DVD Box Set
pretty little liars season 1 dvd box set

Back to top Go down

causing Mona to fall off the cliff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
desperate-housewives-serbia :: Serija-
Jump to: